Your Medicare Advocate Jay Cox has enrolled many hundreds of Hoosiers into all the various Medicare programs, ever since the “Medicare Modernization Act” began in 2005 Now entering his 15th season of enrollments, Jay is licensed to represent all of the 5 largest Medicare providers :United Healthcare, Anthem, Aetna, Humana and Allwell, plus the largest local company, IU Health. This means that, “whatever you want and need, we can help and get.”
The good news for the 2019 open enrollment season is that there is a wide and rich selection of personal benefits for your coverage, wherever in Indiana you might happen to live. Jay’s company, Personal Benefits Service, is a statewide provider of all types of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement programs. Look as some of these benefit highlights:
- $0 monthly premiums and $0 co-pays for family doctor visits
- No referrals required for specialist doctor visits
- Access to all your local hospitals and networks. Yes, you can keep your own doctor!
- Coverage for a nationwide network of hospitals and doctors, where ever you may travel in this country
- 2 free dental visits a year, and comprehensive coverage provided up to $2,000/year
- Free eye exam, and $300/year for new glasses
- Free hearing exam, and $3,000/year for new hearing aids and batteries
- And so much more! Find out what kinds of benefits and programs are available in your county, because benefits can change by county.
To find out what’s available in your area of Indiana, please call Jay Cox at 317-559-2140, or toll-free at 844-737-9820. Or email me