Providing you with a practical understanding of how all of your Medicare benefits work, and how you can select the Medicare program that is right for you.
Come to a free, one hour education program at one of your Indianapolis Public Library locations Below
- Warren: 9701 E 21st St, Indianapolis, IN 46229 Get Directions
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:00 AM & 2:00 PM
- Nora: 8625 Guilford Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46240 Get Directions
- Friday, September 22, 2017 10:00 AM & 2:00 PM
- Lawrence: 7898 N. Hague Road Indianapolis, IN 46256 Get Directions
- Monday, September 25, 2017 10:00 AM & 2:00 PM
- Irvington: 5625 E Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46219 Get Directions
- Wednesday, September 27, 2017 10:00 AM & 2:00 PM
- Glendale: 6101 N Keystone Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46220 Get Directions
- Friday, September 29, 2017 10:00 AM & 2:00 PM
Prescription Drug Savings
Is the high cost of prescription drugs making you sick? Learn how to save up to 45% off the retail cost , or pay 85% less with “mail meds” from USFDA-approved providers.
Dental, Vision & Hearing Plans
Here is something to smile about! Learn how to avoid the risks of poor oral care, which inflict more than 70% of all Seniors. Medicare doesn’t cover dental programs – but now you can get your own affordable plan.